Amatus Hospice & Palliative Care has teams of skilled professionals who make reliable and routine visits to assess the patient and give the proper care necessary for the patient, as well as the caregiver. Our clinicians are available on call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
When Is the Right Time for Hospice Care?
- Repeated trips to the emergency room,
- Frequent Hospitalizations,
- Numerous falls in a short length of time,
- Increased Pain,
- Shortness of Breath,
- Lack in ability to function,
- Life expectancy of six months or less, if the diagnosed illness follows the expected course defined by the patient’s physician.
Common Qualifying Diagnoses/End-Stage Diseases Related with the Need for Hospice
- Liver/Renal Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Here is the wide scope of our hospice and palliative care:
Our services include around-the-clock triage support, medications which are related to your illness, medical supplies and equipment supplied and delivered to your home, light housekeeping and meal prep, spiritual support and social services for not only the patient but also for the caregivers and family, available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. A specific and personalized care plan is designed for each patient.
Get in Touch and Contact Us
Kindly send us a message.